Last updated on September 8, 2023
Ready to level up your game with a magician’s touch? Softball batting gloves are the unsung heroes behind every epic hit! Beyond their stylish appeal, they play the crucial role of guarding your hands and wrists against the ball’s fierce impact. Dive into the world of enhanced grip and watch your swings turn from good to legendary, all thanks to these meticulously designed gloves made from top-notch, enduring materials. As you shop for this game-transforming accessory, always remember: it’s all in the material and size, tailor-made for champions like you!
- 1 Best Softball Batting Gloves
- 1.1 Mizuno Finch Softball Padded Batting Gloves
- 1.2 Easton Gametime Batting Gloves
- 1.3 Franklin Sports MLB Shok-Sorb X Baseball Batting Gloves Adult Small White/White
- 1.4 Franklin Sports Youth Flex Batting Gloves
- 1.5 Easton Ghost Fastpitch Softball Batting Gloves
- 1.6 Easton Fundamental Fastpitch Softball Batting Gloves
- 1.7 Under Armour Radar Softball Gloves
- 2 Buying Guide
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Best Softball Batting Gloves
If you’re looking for a comfortable and durable pair of softball batting gloves, the Mizuno Finch Softball Padded Batting Gloves are a great option.
- The nonslip palm provides enhanced grip for a more stable swing and decreased hand slippage during the swing.
- The padded Mizuno ShockPalm absorbs vibration for better feel and comfort.
- A FlexMesh back provides flexibility and breathability.
- The stitching may fray after several months of use.
- The sizing may be a bit off, so be sure to measure your hand before purchasing.
- This white-gold color may show dirt and wear more easily than darker colors.
These gloves are a great choice for softball players who want a comfortable and secure grip on their bat. The nonslip palm and padded ShockPalm help reduce hand slippage and vibration, while the FlexMesh back provides breathability and flexibility.
The only potential downsides to these gloves are that the stitching may fray after several months of use, and the sizing may not be entirely accurate, so be sure to measure your hand before purchasing. Additionally, the white-gold color may show dirt and wear more easily than darker colors.
If you’re looking for a reliable pair of batting gloves for softball, you should consider the Easton Gametime Batting Gloves.
- These gloves are designed to last swing-after-swing, so you can count on them to provide you with the performance you need on the field.
- The premium goatskin leather palm offers maximum comfort, so you can focus on your swing without worrying about discomfort or irritation.
- The sublimated flexible four-way-stretch mesh provides a secure and breathable fit, so you can stay cool and comfortable throughout the game.
- Some users have reported that these gloves run a little on the small size, so you may want to consider ordering a size up to ensure a proper fit.
- The price point may be a little high for some users, but the durability and quality of the gloves make them worth the investment.
- The black color option does not come with the VRS Pad System, which may be a drawback for some users who prefer extra padding.
Overall, the Easton Gametime Batting Gloves are a solid choice for anyone looking for a reliable and comfortable pair of gloves for softball. The premium goatskin leather palm and flexible four-way-stretch mesh make them comfortable and breathable, while the durable design ensures that they will last for many games to come. If you’re in the market for new batting gloves, these are definitely worth considering.
If you’re looking for a high-quality pair of softball batting gloves, the Franklin Sports MLB Shok-Sorb X Baseball Batting Gloves Adult Small White/White are definitely worth considering.
- The SHOK-SORB palm padding system absorbs impact and eliminates sting, making it easier to grip the bat.
- The high-performance genuine leather construction helps maintain superior grip and bat control in all weather conditions.
- A unique TRI-CURVE TECHNOLOGY reduces bunching and improves fit, feel, and performance.
- The inner hand portion doesn’t have a good grip, and it’s just leather.
- These gloves may take a little getting used to because the hands aren’t sticky.
- The gloves may not last more than a year.
These gloves are made with mesh vented handbacks for improved air flow to keep your hands cool and dry when hitting. They are also made with durable, premium quality leather designed to resist bunching and tearing season after season.
If you’re looking for a comfortable and durable pair of batting gloves for your child, the Franklin Sports Youth Flex Batting Gloves are a great option.
- The single-piece palm construction maximizes comfort, durability, and lifespan.
- The tri-curve technology follows the pre-curved anatomy of the human hand, reducing bunching and improving fit, feel, and performance.
- A textured palm leather gives kids extra grip on the bat for better control over their swing.
- The sizing may be a bit off, so make sure to check the size chart before purchasing.
- Some users have reported that the gloves may not be as breathable as they would like.
- The gloves may not be as flexible as some other options on the market.
These gloves are perfect for kids who are just starting out in teeball, softball, or baseball. The flexible mesh handback keeps their hands cool and comfortable while they play, and the contoured wrist area maximizes flexibility while maintaining superior support.
If you’re looking for a comfortable and durable pair of softball batting gloves, the Easton Ghost Fastpitch Softball Batting Gloves are a great option.
- Smooth goatskin-leather palm for great feel at-bat after at-bat.
- Lycra back-of-hand fused with silicone gives shape to the glove while maintaining flexibility.
- Flexible molded wrist strap with comfortable neoprene cuff.
- Some customers have reported durability issues.
- The gloves may run small, so be sure to check the sizing chart before purchasing.
- The price point may be higher than some other options on the market.
These Easton Ghost Fastpitch Softball Batting Gloves feature a smooth goatskin-leather palm and Lycra back of hand fused with silicone for added structure while maintaining flexibility. The molded Easton Screamin E logo and flexible molded wrist strap with 30mm neoprene band and branded pull tab give these gloves a professional look. They also come in female-specific sizing, making them a great option for female athletes.
While some customers have reported durability issues with these gloves, many others have found them to be comfortable and long-lasting. It’s worth noting that the gloves may run small, so be sure to check the sizing chart before purchasing. Additionally, the price point may be higher than some other options on the market.
If you’re a female fastpitch player looking for a comfortable, durable pair of batting gloves, the Easton Fundamental Fastpitch Softball Batting Gloves may be just what you need.
- Lightweight and super-flexible for a smooth grip on the bat
- Embossed Lycra back-of-hand for a flexible fit
- Female-specific sizing for a secure and snug fit for every at-bat
- Available in only one color (white)
- Neoprene cuff may not be as breathable as some players prefer
- Some players may prefer a more padded glove for added protection
These gloves provide a comfortable fit with their lightweight, two-piece synthetic palm and embossed Lycra back-of-hand. The female-specific sizing ensures a snug fit for every at-bat. However, the neoprene cuff may not be as breathable as some players prefer.
Overall, if you’re looking for a comfortable, flexible pair of batting gloves with a snug fit, the Easton Fundamental Fastpitch Softball Batting Gloves are definitely worth considering.
If you’re looking for a reliable pair of softball batting gloves, you should definitely consider the Under Armour Radar Softball Gloves. They offer excellent grip and durability, and are made from high-quality materials that will keep your hands cool and comfortable during even the most intense games.
- The synthetic palm provides excellent durability and grip, so you can feel confident when you’re at the plate.
- The HeatGear fabric with 4-way stretch is designed to keep you cool and comfortable, even when the temperature starts to rise.
- Perforated synthetic overlays add extra support and durability, so you can use these gloves for multiple seasons.
- Some users have reported that the sizing runs a bit small, so you may want to order a size up from what you normally wear.
- The elastic cuff can be a bit tight, which may be uncomfortable for some players.
- The gloves may not be as breathable as some other options on the market, which could be an issue if you tend to sweat a lot.
Overall, the Under Armour Radar Softball Gloves are a great choice for anyone who wants a reliable pair of batting gloves that can stand up to the rigors of regular use. Whether you’re a seasoned player or just getting started, these gloves are sure to help you perform at your best. So if you’re in the market for a new pair of gloves, be sure to check out the Under Armour Radar Softball Gloves today!
When it comes to buying softball batting gloves, there are a few things you should keep in mind to make sure you get the best product for your needs.
The material of your batting gloves is an important factor to consider. Most gloves are made from leather or synthetic materials, with leather being the more durable and comfortable option. However, synthetic gloves can be more affordable and easier to clean.
The fit of your batting gloves is crucial for comfort and performance. You want to make sure the gloves fit snugly but not too tight, with enough room to move your fingers and grip the bat comfortably. Be sure to try on gloves before buying to ensure the best fit.
Padding is important for protecting your hands from impact and reducing vibration. Look for gloves with padding in the palm and fingers.
A good grip is essential for a successful swing. Look for gloves with a textured palm or grip-enhancing material to help you maintain a solid grip on the bat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any differences between softball and baseball batting gloves?
While softball and baseball batting gloves may look similar, there are some key differences. Softball batting gloves are typically designed with thinner, more flexible materials to allow for a better feel of the bat. They also often have extra padding on the palm to absorb shock and reduce vibration. Baseball batting gloves, on the other hand, are usually thicker and more rigid to provide more protection against hard pitches.
How do batting gloves improve my performance?
Batting gloves can improve your performance by providing a better grip on the bat, reducing the risk of blisters and calluses, and absorbing shock and vibration. They can also help keep your hands dry and comfortable during hot and humid weather, which can affect your grip and overall performance.
Where can I find custom softball batting gloves?
Many sporting goods stores and online retailers offer custom softball batting gloves. Some popular options include Eastbay, Boombah, and Rawlings. You can also find custom gloves from specific brands like DeMarini and Wilson.
Hunter Tierney is a passionate writer, loving dad, and true sports fanatic. His experience helping his two daughters through softball, in addition to playing baseball at the collegiate level, gives him a fresh perspective on all things softball. He earned his business degree from the University of Phoenix where he also took writing and journalism courses.